At slice, we are looking for a Backend developer to join our technology team. As a Backend developer, you’ll work closely with our Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team to develop microservices which focus on the financial needs of millennials in India. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- Design and develop microservice using Node JS that can work in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Deploy and maintain the application in a secured AWS environment.
- Take ownership from ideation phase to deployment and maintenance.
Technical Skills required:
Ideal Candidate needs to have:
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such Express, Loopback, Hapi, Flask or Django.
- Good Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in test driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers(AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application using Docker containers.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in NodeJs or server side development.
CTC Range: 08-18 LPA
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying