At slice, we are looking for an experienced backend developer to join our technology team. As a backend developer, you’ll work closely with our Design, Product, Data Science, and Analytics team to architect and develop microservices that focus on the financial needs of millennials in India. If you have excellent software design and programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- Design and develop microservice using Node JS that can work in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
- Define best practices and improve existing processes for the team to follow.
- Articulate your ideas and influence the team to improve the product and provide value to customers.
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science, and Analytics team.
- Deploy and maintain the application in a secured AWS environment.
- Take ownership from the ideation phase to deployment and maintenance.
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring world-class programmers to the team.
Technical Skills required:
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such as Express, Loopback, Hapi, Flask, or Django.
- Experience in building and maintaining microservices in a distributed environment.
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL database.
- Experience in test-driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers(AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application in a secure containerized environment.
- Understanding of application logging and monitoring systems like Prometheus or Kibana.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in NodeJs or server-side development.
CTC : 28 LPA to 40 LPA
Why Explore a Career at Slice?
We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet/e-meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
- We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don't.
- We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying