slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people’s lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
At slice, we are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our technology team. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Check us out here - https://sliceit.com/
You will be working with our highly enthusiastic Data engineering team and would be catering to the Mobile app side changes and SDK creation required for the data capturing as an additional responsibility apart from the UI changes
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Write efficient Kotlin/Java code and Swift code following MVVM pattern
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Work closely with Product and Backend teams to make the app experience better
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile apps.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 7 years of experience in developing android and iOS applications
- Have published one or more Android/iOS apps in the play store.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, Swift, Cocoa Touch and Xcode
- Have experience with common Android and iOS libraries
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM), and their testability
- Experience with consuming REST APIs, and what makes them RESTful
- Experience working with architecture components like Lifecycle, ViewModel, Room, Work Manager
- Familiarity with Firebase services like Crashlytics, Analytics, Performance, and Remote Config
- Familiar with Kotlin coroutines, flows, and channels
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like Profiler, Systrace
- Familiar with ADB, Proguard, and different build variants
- Android Background processing and limitations
- Familiar with Android platform changes
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Must be up to date on the latest iOS development ecosystem.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Keen to decrease tech debt, participate in code review sessions, and suggest best practices
- Knowledge of creating mobile SDKs
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying