slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people’s lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to create stunning promotional videos and other marketing content that help our customers and tell our brand stories. You should be able to get the hang of scripts or briefs you're offered and translate them to amazing videos. This role will involve lots of close collaboration across the product, marketing and content team.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for developing multimedia content for product, marketing and social media for slice products like social media short videos, product explainer videos, presentations, etc.
- End to end ownership of the multimedia content – conceptualisation to screenplay, storyboarding, editing, animation and ﬁnalisation.
- Create micro interactions and UI animations for slice products.
- Brainstorm ideas for script, story, social media posts & marketing ads.
- Produce and release a different version of content for different platform standards for Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Creatively use visual design or video to communicate an idea concept or story.
- 3+ years of experience as a Motion Graphic Designer (including 3D animation) in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to work with different styles of illustrations / animations based on the brand’s requirement.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time.
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion graphics, and micro-interaction skills.
- Good understanding of graphic design, sketching, typography, and animation principles.
- Creative and technical expertise with Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Animate, and other associated tools.
- Proficient knowledge of character rigging tools in after effects such as Duik or Rubburhose.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Familiarity with Lottieflies, SVG animations and Figma-After Effect-Bodymovin workflow.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying