At slice, we are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our technology team. If you have excellent software design and programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Job Position - Android Developer (SDE I)
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Write efficient Kotlin/Java code following MVVM pattern
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Work closely with Product and Backend teams to make the app experience better
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile apps.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 1-2.5 years of experience in developing android applications
- Have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience working in Kotlin
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, RxJava, Gson
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM), and their testability
- Experience with consuming REST APIs, and what makes them RESTful
- Experience working with architecture components like Lifecycle, ViewModel, Room, Work Manager
- Familiarity with Firebase services like Crashlytics, Analytics, Performance, and Remote Config
- Familiar with Kotlin coroutines, flows, and channels
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like Profiler, Systrace
- Familiar with ADB, Proguard, and different build variants
- Android Background processing and limitations
- Familiar with Android platform changes
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Keen to decrease tech debt, participate in code review sessions, and suggest best practices
- Knowledge of third-party SDK integrations
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
CTC Range : 08 LPA -18 LPA
Why Explore a Career at Slice?
We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet/e-meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
- We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don't.
- We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying