slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people’s lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
At slice, we are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our technology team. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Check us out here - https://sliceit.com/
The Project & Team:
At slice, we are building our new UPI team. The team is tasked to develop the UPI application stack to enhance the payment experience of slice customers. The team will be responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of slice’s UPI offering and future enhancements over the UPI payment platform.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Lead design, implementation of customer facing features.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 5+ Years of experience in developing android applications
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components etc.
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard, etc
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their testability
- Have published two or more Android apps in the play store.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Experience in UPI is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying